Shaggy dog stories - and wash your hands.
|Woman kissing her dog at
Crufts - an event that was not cancelled despite starting on 5 March 2020 when coronavirus
was well established. Billed as the world's greatest dog show it seems primarily to be an
opportunity for people to exhibit their own curious behaviours.
Crufts was probably not much of a risk because people to people contact was limited.
However, Crufts is another example of misuse of animals by humans - many 'designer' breeds have inherent breathing or feeding problems because of the extent to which stupid people have sought to 'perfect' them.
Like the wet markets of Africa and Asia, the rich people who profit from these obscenities need to find another way to make a living - by doing some work perhaps?
|A medical detective dog being
trained to detect disease in humans by sensing odours.
Some sniffer dogs used at airports to detect importation of illegal drugs are so accomplished that criminal gangs apparently put a price on their heads.
It is hoped the dogs which are already used to sniff out cancer, Parkinsons and low blood pressure will soon be deployed to the front line in the battle against Covid-19.
Charity Medical Detection Dogs, based in Milton Keynes, is working with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Durham University on the project.
Experts believe the dogs could be trained to detect the disease in as little as six weeks to provide a rapid, non-invasive diagnosis.
AND FINALLY - Wash your hands!! (Rowan Atkinson sketch)
Longer version of the same sketch.
And maybe take a Vitamin D supplement (but not too much, just one tablet per day).
0. Index page.
1. Wet markets, abuses of wildlife, organised crime and the origins of the virus.
2. Folk dancing and the importance of other 'super-spreader' events - experience overseas.
3. Scientists, government scientists, and criticisms of government policy in the UK.
4. How many people will die - no-one can tell until the final reckoning.
5. Policing of lockdown in the UK - the need for police reform
(starting at the top?).
6. Religious nutcases and despotic governments (often the same people!)
7. Economics vs. Health - the lockdown cure being worse than the disease?
8. Ventilators and cures.
9. Shaggy dog stories - and wash your hands.
Home page of website